2nd period

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

group three plans!

Hey guys okay so here's what Im thinking by monday we should all have our parts done sense we present tuesday....Monday in class we can hopefully meet for a few mintues and review anything that needs to covered. Remember we need to cover........

Intro (julian)
Literature Review(seth)
Data
Data analysis(jeff and josh)
Summary Concluson(me)

I dont remember who was doing data but let me know......

***Also
Video-Me
Music -Jeff
Game-Julian/Seth
Art

We need someone to do art so let me know! also if you have any video clips ideas let me know!

Thanks guys! My number is 601-9342 so give me a call if you need!

Jill

1 Comments:

Blogger Luker said...

I think Maisy (I think I spelled that right) wanted to do art. As for the Data part, you could ask if Josh wanted it because I'm already done with the Data Analysis by myself and am fine presenting it alone.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home